Look, it’s been busy, okay? In the last six weeks I have left my job, released a story in the Another Place in Time anthology, done a lot of freelance editing work, written a metric ton of blogs for Queer Romance Month including these on historical romance and happy ever afters, announced the sale of my Regency gay romance trilogy to Loveswept, and lined up another project TBA shortly. And it’s my birthday tomorrow. Frankly, I don’t think it’s unreasonable that I forgot to put my own blog tour and new release on my own blog.
*abandons plans to launch social media promotional service company*
- A blog post about tattooed Victorian aristocracy at Love Bytes
- An extract at MM Good Book Reviews
- Another extract, this one on the NSFW side of things, at Boys in our Books
- A third at The Novel Approach
- A deleted scene at Sinfully Sexy
- An interview at Josephine Myles
I will also be visiting Becky Black in the near future, in the unlikely event you need to hear me communicate ever again….